Decision Tools Powered by WebKite
When you choose to build a WebKite site, you’re also choosing to work with an experienced team that has built hundreds of WebKite-powered decision tools and makes more than a billion unique pages available to the web. The sites powered by WebKite take advantage of the built-in decision engine, SocialString, OnText, and tailor-made Kite customization to stand out from their peers. It’s the only kind of content management system that helps your users make a decision. Check out a few of the sites that WebKite has built.
- Allows users to search, sort, compare, and find a Top 100 Military Employer from nationally ranked companies.
- Site launched in November 2012 with over 62,000 unique visitors in the first month.
- Users are able to sort by factors such as location, % of military hires, insurance coverage, and more.
- Launched in October 2012 as a resource for finding the best juicer.
- The Yummy Plants Juicer Shop received over 3,700 unique visitors in its first month.
- Users are able to sort through 240 juicers to find the best product for them.
- Site launched in October 2012 with tools to help users to find the best drinking games.
- Since its launch in October 2012, DrinkStreet has had over 54,000 unique pageviews.
- Ranks high in Google search for a number of long-tail drinking game searches.
- Over three and a half million visitors from Google in the last year without any dedicated marketing – this traffic comes from the power of the platform and auto-generated search friendly pages.
- Traffic up over 40% month-over-month.
- Generates over $5,000 a month through affiliate links.
- Allows users to use decision tools to sort through over 300 products to find what’s right for them.
- Site launched on July 17, 2012 as a centralized resource for the best online courses and free classes available from reputable colleges and universities.
- iEducate features 50 online schools and 849 online courses.
- Allows prospective students to sort through hundreds of courses and find the one that suits their specific needs.
- Site launched May 1, 2012 with tools to help users choose between cars, car amplifiers, and cargo carriers.
- First month saw 29,472 unique visitors.
- Ranks high in Google search for a number of keywords in lists generated by the Vehicle Picks community.
- Mumbai Hotel Review features over 200 hotels in India.
- Users are able to find the best hotel for them by using filters like rates, surrounding businesses, and amenities.
Interested in building your own WebKite powered site?